I have been awarded the Versatile Blogger award. 🙂
Versatile Blogger Award Rules
If you are nominated, you’ve been awarded the Versatile Blogger award.
- Thank the person who gave you this award. That’s common courtesy.
- Include a link to their blog. That’s also common courtesy — if you can figure out how to do it.
- Next, select 15 blogs/bloggers that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly. ( I would add, pick blogs or bloggers that are excellent!)
- Nominate those 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award — you might include a link to this site.
- Finally, tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Here goes. 🙂 First of all, I would like to thank Warriors and Goddesses for nominating 366degree for this award. She is an aspiring yoga teacher living in Melbourne, Australia. Her blogs have a spiritual aspect to them. I think she looks adorable in her profile picture. 🙂
I would need some time to name 15 nominees. Will post an update with my nominees asap.
Here are 7 fun facts about me.
- I have travelled on both the The Ghan (Darwin – Alice Springs – Adelaide) and The Indian Pacific (Sydney – Perth).
- I have visited all 6 states in Australia.
- I have sandboarded down an active volcano in Nicaragua.
- I love to sing and as a child I sang christian hymns while my dad played the guitar. 🙂
- I love acting and played the role of Helen of Troy in a production by my Junior College.
- My immune system is terrible because I had chicken pox twice in my life!
- I have double jointed fingers. See my thumb in the photo below. Just in case you’re wondering, it doesn’t hurt. My fingers are simply very flexible.
Here is the link to the VBA blog page: http://versatilebloggeraward.wordpress.com
Wish you a wonderful weekend! Cheers!