I think I belong to the fourth level of Maslow’s Hierachy of Needs and working to reach the fifth and last level. Therefore recognition is a wonderful motivation factor for someone like me.
I accept with great pleasure Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award from Michael (http://jamesdez.wordpress.com). He has been very supportive of me, the blogger newbie that I am. My very first award! Yipee!
The rules for the “Mrs. Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award” are simple. All one need is to answer 10 questions truthfully and then pass on this award.
Here are my answers ……………………….
1. Describe yourself in seven words.
I will never stop learning new things.
2. What keeps you up at night?
A good book.
3. What would you like to be?
4. What are you wearing right now?
Blue Jeans and Blue Pullover.
5. What scares you?
Everything except for spiders.
6. What are the best and worst things about blogging?
Best: When someone can relate to what I write about.
Worst: In 1 ½ months I have not made bad experiences yet…
7. What was the last website you looked at?
8. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
No longer be a procrastinator.
9. Slankets yes or no?
Yes! Sunshine yellow 🙂
10. Say something about the person who tagged you?
His writings reveal a reflective, thoughtful and sensitive person.
Now, it’s time for me to pass this very beautiful, “Mrs Sparkly’s Ten Commandments Award” to ……………………….
Maggie Mae, http://maggiemaeijustsaythis.wordpress.com/
The torch has been passed. This isn’t a chain mail so no ill luck will befall you, if you do not pass it on. 🙂